SkinBetter AlphaRet® Exfoliating Peel Pads
NEW – Exfoliating pads featuring our award-winning retinoid, AlphaRet.
- Aqua/Water, Lactic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Glycolic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethyl Lactyl Retinoate, Salicylic Acid, Ricinoleth-40.
- Proprietary combination of AlphaRet and a triple-acid complex (lactic, glycolic, salicylic) provides additional exfoliation and skin rejuvenation benefits.
- Improves the appearance of skin imperfections.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, pores and rough patches.
- Supports exfoliation and removes dead skin to help prevent clogged pores.
- Lactic Acid moisturizes while exfoliating to support hyaluronic acid.
HOW TO USE:
- Up to three times per week.
- After cleansing, apply pad in small circular motions, avoiding the eyes and lip.
- Wait a few minutes before applying the next step in your skinbetter science regimen.
- May be followed with application of AlphaRet Overnight Cream or other products from your skinbetter science regimen.
- AlphaRet Exfoliating Peel Pads contain a topical retinoid. We recommend consulting your physician before use if you are pregnant, lactating, or planning to become pregnant.