Biologique Recherche LOTION P50 1970 ORIGINAL FORMULA
Lotion P50 1970 is original hero product of Biologique Recherche line which can be described as exfoliating toner helping skin neutralize PH while making it look brighter, cleaner and clearer. If you’re concerned with redness, dilute the cotton with water for the first week. Do not use with retinols or chemical peels. Don’t use while you’re in the sun or at the beach. This version of Lotion P50 contains minimum amount of phenol.
- Exfoliating, Hydrating and Reconditioning Agents: Alpha-Hydroxy-Acids, Beta-Hydroxy-Acids, Poly-Hydroxy-Acids, Cider Vinegar, Phytic Acid, Sulphur.
- Purifying and Sebum-Regulating Agents: Magnesium Chloride, Vitamin B3 (or PP), Horseradish, Burdock, Sorrel, Onion, Myrrh and Myrtle Extracts, Thyme Essential Oil.
• Removes dead cells and impurities on a daily basis.
• Helps to purify and regulate sebum secretion.
• Enhances epidermal renewal.
HOW TO USE:
For the first two weeks of use, apply a few drops to dampened cotton pads with cold water, and press and release, patting the product all over face, neck and décolleté, morning and evening. Please do not rub and only pass over each area once. After two weeks of use, if the skin is not sensitive to the product, switch to dry cotton pads.