iS Clinical Extreme Protect SPF 40
Extreme Protect SPF 40 is a multilevel environmentally protective treatment formula featuring our proprietary Extremozyme® technology combined with scientifically advanced all-physical sunscreen actives; transparent micronized Zinc Oxide and transparent micronized Titanium Dioxide. This antioxidant-rich state-of-the-art broad spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreen helps support optimal skin health as it moisturizes and protects.
- Contains all-physical transparent sunscreen actives
- Provides multilevel broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Protects against environmental damage with Extremozyme technology
- Water-resistant formula
- Reduces erythema (sunburn)
- Hydrates, smooths and softens
- Provides an antioxidant-rich protective barrier
- Lowers risk of photoaging and skin cancer
- Available in: Translucent, PerfecTint Beige, and PerfecTint Bronze
HOW TO USE:
Apply generously and evenly prior to sun exposure. Reapply as needed or after swimming, towel drying, perspiring heavily, or washing.
Octinoxate 5.50% Sunscreen
Zinc Oxide 4.12% Sunscreen
Water, Polyacrylamide, Tocopherol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, PPG-3 Myristyl Ether, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycol Stearate SE, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Ethyl Linoleate, Oleyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, PEG-100 Stearate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Phenoxyethanol.