Alastin HydraTint Pro Mineral Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 36
Use HydraTint Pro Mineral Broad Spectrum SPF 36 daily to protect skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays, shield against environmental pollution and provide a tint with a soft glow for perfect-looking skin.
Our tinted sunscreen was developed for daily use and also can be used immediately following skin treatments. This tinted mineral sunscreen is water-resistant for 40 minutes and reef-friendly to keep the health of our planet in mind.
- All mineral, lightweight formulation.
- Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection SPF 36.
- Universal tint provides a lightweight coverage.
- Environmental pollution protection.
- Aluminum Hydroxide, Asteriscus Graveolens Flower/Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dunaliella Salina Extract, Ergothioneine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Iron Oxides (C.I. 77491), Iron Oxides (C.I. 77492), Iron Oxides (C.I. 77499), PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Squalane, Stearic Acid, Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Triethoxysilylethyl Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Hexyl Dimethicone, Water/Aqua/Eau
HOW TO USE:
Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure, alone or under make-up, as needed. Reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours. Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
Sun Protection measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10am-2pm and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
Store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59° -86°F).